Execute - Talmia Server
Talmia Server brings your processes to life with its powerful workflow orchestration of Team System work items.
It ensures that all Team System work items needed for a process are created, updated, and validated interactively based on user actions. Work items are created only as and when they are required - meaning that next process actions are always clear.
As well as managing work items automatically, Talmia Server executes the behaviours specified in your processes, e.g. escalation conditions, custom events, alerts, etc. This is complemented by the automated capture of performance metrics, ensuring that Talmia Server provides timely, accurate, and consistent notifications of issues and progress.
- Provides intelligent workflow automation
- Enforced process compliance through automatic work item management
- Process guidance and document template links injected into created work items ensuring clarity of next actions and expected standards
- Automatic and transparent capture of key process quality metrics
- Full audit maintained for every process action as evidence for quality compliance
- Enterprise ready performance and scalability
Visual Studio® showing a personalised list of Talmia generated work items. Please click image to enlarge.
Talmia Server provides true process intelligence. This means it understands your processes in terms of what is to be achieved and how. This allows many common development challenges to be addressed, for example:
- Prevention of users bypassing mandatory process actions
- Review tasks being automatically linked to the work under review
- Email alerts for failed reviews with review comments to those concerned
- Escalation conditions that alert management if prescribed quality criteria are exceeded, e.g. 3 reworkings of the same artefact
There are many more scenarios that can easily be designed and supported by Talmia.