Define - Talmia Designer
Talmia Designer turns manual processes into dynamic, powerful, and fully automated workflows.
With its intuitive, graphical modelling of process definitions, it can be used without any specialist technical skills.
All you need to start are the requirements for your processes, e.g. process flows, user guidance, escalation conditions, etc. This may come from current documentation, workshops, or existing industry standards.
An important principle behind Talmia's Designer is the capacity to adapt to how you work. Whether your approach is agile or formal, distributed or centralised, each process can be made as flexible or rigorous as you decide.
- Graphical drag-and-drop design surface for fast and simple process definition
- Process and Process Template independent
- Process Template creation wizard
- Powerful rule-based conditions for fully customisable process behaviour
- Custom event handlers for arbitrary user actions and escalation conditions
- Process Template Catalogue for enterprise scale management of available Team System work item types and roles
- Process grouping for easy process management
- Highly extensible - able to call out to external systems and scripts for close integration with your environment.
As described in ALM Adoption Cycle, Talmia allows for processes to be started simply and to evolve based on real-world experience.
This important versatility adds value even before process needs are fully understood. It encourages incremental and continuous improvements resulting in highly practical and realistic processes. Processes developed in this way also minimise overheads, allowing you to meet your quality objectives as efficiently as possible.
Talmia Designer stores process definitions as XML files. This means they can be easily managed, version controlled, and audited.