Deploy - Talmia Control Centre
Talmia Control Centre provides two key facilities - management of process versions across Team System projects, and comprehensive reporting for running processes (see Monitor).
Once a process definition has been created in Talmia Designer, it can be published to the Talmia Server using Talmia Control Centre.
Published process versions can be individually configured per project providing full control over process deployment. Talmia's strict versioning features give complete insight into the deployment and usage of each process version.
- Simple to use and web-based for easy access
- Strict process version control and audit history
- Per project control of process usage
- Per project control of process triggering
- Role based security integrated with Team System settings (see notes below)
- Process Explorer:
- View and manage running processes
- Comprehensive drill-down process reports showing progress and potential risks
- Health Monitor:
- Cross-project management reports
- Explore process version usage across projects
Talmia Control Centre is entirely secure. Its access control mechanisms integrate with Team System to limit the availability of data and process actions to authorised users on a per project basis. Since settings come from Team System, no additional effort is needed to configure access control for Talmia.
Further information on Talmia Control Centre can be found later in the tour.